Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beatrix Potter

Just got back from Beatrix Potter's house and farmland. Amazing country. It is considered lake country in England because of the huge lakes the surround the area. Her house is cute and almost untouched. The house also had a display of the making of the movie, Ms. Potter with Renee Zellweger. We spent three days in the lake country at a really cute bed and breakfast, so I am a little tired. Also spent some time in Scotland last weekend. Even took a side trip to St. Andrew's golf course. My husband told me to go, and I am glad I did. A little disappointed that women can not go in the main club house (the Bennie coming out in me!), but I took it in stride.
Gotta go, I have class all day tomorrow!

1 comment:

anna and eric said...

Pictures! We want pictures