Thursday, July 10, 2008

Greetings!!!!
This is my first adventure in blogging and I am sure my little sister Anna is rolling around in her office in shock and disbelief that her older sister is actually blogging.  What is amazing to me, is that I kinda know what I am doing.  Shocking.  Really.  For those who really know me, technology has not always been a friend to me.  But now that I am a computer teacher (also shocking) I thought I better know everything about blogging.  So here goes this new adventure.  I hope you find our simple little life somewhat amusing.  We do.  I hope to also keep everyone abreast of my travels to England this summer.  So off I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, what an awesome idea! I love your blog. Have a wonderful time in England!!! Lee-Ann

p.s. I just had a flashback to typing class. Didn't we take typing together? And now you are teaching computer classes!